Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Competition

So many of you know that I LOVE competition. Love it! I also love trash talking and smack talking. If you don't know the difference here it is...smack talking happens during the moment. I love seeing the agony of defeat on peoples faces when they lose, like when I told Annie the Oz that her team won camp competitions. She jumped for joy with elation only to hear me say, "oops, I made a mistake you didn't win." You could imagine her dismay. Or the many times my boys and I dominate at The New Years Eve Partay. I even compete, even though she doesn't realize it, with my pregnant wife Holly. Fun times! I just love competition. That is all this blog is about. Oh...and to share one of my favorite clips from Scrubs of all times...enjoy


3 comments:

Christina Ellis said...

The whole part about talking trash/smack reminded me of Kelly on the Office last week. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My brother? Competitive...never!

Booyakasha!
Micah

P.S. Did you see Heroes?! Crazy Ending! Love you bro.

escamillaweddings said...

yup.....that's mike.