Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holly Rodrigo :: Part 1 of many


I love my wife. She is everything I need and then there are extras that I am still finding out. But with all of the new extras, I forget about some of the other things about Holly. Believe it or not I forget that she is short and little. I have my moments when the planets align and I am blown away at how small she is. There are also times I forget my Holly does not like small confined spaces. She has only had two panic attacks (both on planes) but she almost...Almost blew up on the Finding Nemo ride at Dland. Here is a picture of the makings of a blow up...I know this is bad but I just started laughing, but at the same time, rubbing her back in comfort and trying my hardest to distract her from the claustrophobia. It happened so fast all I could do was laugh. Sorry I'm a jerk...a brown Puerto Rican jerk.
Like I said before...Holly is short. There is 1 feet and 2 and a half inches between us. But there are people, who aren't midgets, that are shorter
than Holly...that is just crazy to me. So what do I do...I take a picture of the anomaly.

1 comment:

La Rodriga said...

Thanks for exploiting your wife :)
I feel the love....