Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Am Bored...

I am in class right now and some guy from the Library of CBU is talking to us about stuff I already know...(sigh)...however, I love this semester because it is going to be easy and with baby Audrey Lane Rodriguez coming (ARod) it helps with scheduling and hanging out with the little bugger. Oh man I can't wait. Seriously it is anytime now. Holly has been contracting for the last week and a half. Nothing consistent except for her contracting. I'll just keep waiting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you sterilized the house? Ya Know, just in case YOU have to deliver your own baby! Love You Bro!

Alyssa said...

so is this really her name or are you teasing me? It is really cute, and Dan will love that you can call her ARod!

Annie said...

I want to know too, is this really her name that you and Holly have both agreed on together? I love it, but you have been very misleading in this whole naming process. The public wants some honest answers. I'm calling Holly right now!

jess mac said...

I am soooo excited about Audrey Lane. Good job on the name choice. Miss you guys and we are in the same town-what up with that? I got Holly's call today. Tell her I am calling soon. Just finished my Learning Records-she knows how that goes...come see us.

Anonymous said...

sooooo you do know my middle name is audrene.....hahah sooo close! im so stinkin excited to meet this little girl! she is going to be beautiful! and spoiled! haha