Monday, February 18, 2008

Knight Rider


Last night was the WORLD PREMIER of Knight Rider. Umm...it was fun. If anything it takes me back to my childhood. I loved Knight Rider when i was a kid. LOVED IT!!! The Hoff was awesome and Kit was a dream come true; a fast car that talks and can shoot people out of roof if he didn't like you...that is classic.
This new Knight Rider is fun. It isn't great but it is fun. The car is better (I am partial to Mustangs not T-Birds) but that is about it. The acting is horrible (what are you gonna do...it's freakn' Knight Rider) and the plot is going to be interesting to see. Yes I said plot. All 1 hour shows have their plot for that episode but apparently there is going to be more to this show. The Hoff showed up at the end of the 2 hour premier...enough said (Michael Knight...a fugitive of the law). The new character is name Mike. Oh and I don't think this show has any producers except Ford Motor Companies; can you say advertising. Every car in the show was a Ford and if the car wasn't a Ford (heaven forbid) than the camera angles made sure you had no idea what kind of car it was. Oh well. Maybe I like this show because there aren't a ton of main characters with the name Mike or Michael...hmmm...
Well you don't need to waste your time but I am going to because, well, it's freakn' Knight Rider. What kid doesn't want a car that is ridiculously amazing.

No comments: