Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!

So I am on spring break and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm tired. I'm tired of thinking, or not sleeping because I am studying or taking care of my lovely, beautiful daughter, or I'm tired of being tired.
So what am I going to do you ask...good question.

1. Get new brake pads for the hog
2. mow and feed my lawn
3. sleep
4. read all of my outstanding books. I have been reading a book from Brad Young about The Parables. Great, great insight to Jewish thought about where Jesus was coming from while speaking in parables.
5. Spend some lovely time with my wife and child. Maybe teach Audrey to read and write; or throw a baseball; or just how to be PuertoRican
6. Spontaneity...we will just see!!!

10 days of bliss is just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

rev rock said...

When I come to visit I better not see your daughter wearing rayon!