Monday, September 29, 2008

Pastor Jim Wallis


This is Pastor Jim Wallis. I don't know much about Pastor Wallis so I went to wikipedia and copied some info for you to figure out who he is along with me me.

The Reverend Jim Wallis is an evangelical Christian writer and political activist, best known as the founder and editor of Sojourners Magazine and of the Washington, D.C.-based Christian community of the same name. Wallis actively eschews political labels, but his advocacy tends to focus on issues of peace and social justice.

Now that is out of the way I want you all to go to this link to view this wonderful perspective on our economy from Pastor Wallis' perspective...click here

2 comments:

La Rodriga said...

A little like Rabbi Bill Risinger??? I can see some similarities!

Anonymous said...

I watched the interview and think he had some good topics to bring up like greed. I also think he brought up an interesting point about how people should choose their candidate when voting this November.