Thursday, May 21, 2009

Job Interview

So this last monday I had a job interview at Loma Linda and to be honest it went great!!! I never had an interview besides working at The Grove where I could fully disclose my faith. It was great interview process where I interviewed with 3 different people back to back to back for about 2 hours. It was a long process but an interesting and fun process...

The nurse manager for the unit of 8100 and 8200 (Neuro-surgical/Trauma and Step Down) said that I had the personality for 8100 and that is a good thing being that it is probably the hardest unit to be on next to the ER at Loma Linda...just up my ally!!!

I will find out if I made the cut next week. In the mean time I have been spreading out my applications from San Diego to Portland, Or. I just want a job to compliment all of this crap I have in my head now that I can't seem to get rid of ;-) Now that I have time to blog you will get updates on this prospective job!!
Peace

No comments: