Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life Moves In A Flash

This is a picture I took while Holly and I went up to our glorious So.Cal Mountains to visit Aaron Foor and Family. This picture is of Hailey Foor. Let me just tell you that she was the hardest "thing" to shoot with a camera I have ever come across. You see when I first meet Hailey, oh so long ago when she just arrived out of the womb, she moved slow and was a shy person when she started to walk. Noah was the ham and Hailey just laughed and looked cute. NOW...Hailey will dance for you in the middle of an Ice Cream shop on demand and will run circles around you. She will follow her big brother every where...running here and there, climbing a wall to tight rope the top of the wall...pretty much anything you can do I can do better AND STILL look cute! Back to the picture...I almost deleted that picture (I was using my friends Canon 30D...sick camera) when I felt a voice saying, "See how time and life moves like a blur." My finger was ON the delete button but as I starred directly at the view screen for what seemed like a few seconds...my life with the Foors flashed before my eyes to reveal that Yes, life moves at the speed of life which is equal to the relative memories I have and the pace of life I am living.

Which brings me to my next point...which I will blog
about in another post...
Aaron is smiling cause at that very moment, if you look closely, you can see the look of satisfaction of Allison. She just blew some booty big time! Loud and Long...I can't wait for my turn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.
i miss those two kids.
i used to teach them on sundays during porch at the old church.
so unbelievably cute.