Monday, November 26, 2007

Milk...Does It Really Do The Body Good?

In my Google Reader I have a feed to this cartoon artist that makes these weird, interesting, cliche, not so cliche cartoons. I came across this cartoon and obviously it caught my attention. Not many "Christian Artists" would venture this far off main stream...but it happened, and it worked,and it caught my attention like it is catching yours as you read, mmmha ha ha!!

Well I know what I think about this picture...what conjures up in your soul when you gander at this piece of art? By the way this is supposed to be about the church.

1 comment:

Old Skool said...

Umm...is your blog going to come up on my "X3 Watch" update because of innapropriate content??? Much like after I read one of your wife's comments, I also feel like I need a shower after looking at your blog!
Three words: Air-Rhee-hola