Saturday, November 3, 2007

Names For The Baby Poll...

So it seems like almost 40% of the people that voted like the name Lilly...WHY? Well we both don't like Lilly so the baby is not going to be named Lilly. 10 of you liked the name Maya...This could actually happen. It could happen because I like the name Sydney and Holly does not. I do like the name Audrey but not as much as Maya. The only problem I have with Maya is that I can't think of a middle name for Maya. I have one for Sydney; what do you think of Claire? Well I am extremely disappointed in the masses for siding with Holly on this one. I love Sydney Claire. Oh well we still have time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was my dad that mentioned it, but how about Maya Luz? I like the idea of a one-syllable middle name with Maya, but that's just me.

I love you big bro,
Micah