Friday, December 7, 2007

God Grew Tired Of Us

I really want to see this movie. The whole premise is close to those conversations we all have...you know the ones where what if someone from the middle ages stepped into the future, in 2007, and tried to live? How hard would it be? Well, this story is about bringing some men from Africa; from the war torn parts of Africa to the United States. It is a documentary from National Geographic and is narrated by Nicole Kidman. I don't think this movie will end up in the theaters but I am sure it will go to DVD. It is a movie like this that helps to bring balance to my life. You can never have too many examples of what balance should look like in the life of a Christian.

Not only that but any movie trailer that ends with a U2 song is an Oscar winning movie in my book!!!


1 comment:

ellieherrity said...

yeah, it's already on DVD. i got it from netflix. i cried for an hour and a half straight. so powerful.