Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Story Of Stuff



This is very important that all should watch and learn. This has been going around quickly amongst my blog buddies and I want to make sure that if you read my blog, you will know about this short film. Go to this blog (Audience of One) and watch the videos. They blew me away at all of the stuff I have bought into and now need to change for my little rodrigo (Sydney Claire. that is not her name but that is what I want to name her). It even gave some great history as to how we as a society have bought into the same mentality.

I strongly encourage you to educate yourself using these videos. While you stop by at Micah's blog give him some love for posting these remarkable videos. It they do not change you than I say to you...You have a heart of Black and you're not cool!

On a spiritual note:

The video on consumerism is a great tell tale sign of yourself, of myself. This section of video will show how one truly looks inside and what one will go through to make sure that person feels accepted, complete, and whole. No one wants to be told they don't need this or that. It really falls in line with my blog Green = Contentment

No comments: