Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trash Talk

I love to trash talk! I love it because when I win (which is most of the time) I get to rub it in...a lot...no no you don't get it... A LOT!!! But every now in a blue moon I don't win or one of my teams doesn't win a championship that they should or what have you. That has been the story of my 2007 and the beginning of my 2008 year.

Here are the teams that I love:
Lakers - Can't buy a championship lately. Especially with cry baby Kobe
New York Yankees - CAN buy a championship caliber team yet can't produce one for the life of them, but they will continue to buy and buy...
Ohio State Buckeyes - Ready for this... 2007 BCS Championship LOST; 2007 Final Four Championship LOST (to the same college for football); 2007 NCAA D1 Mens Soccer Championship LOST; 2008 BCS Championship LOST (to another SEC Team)

So...as you can see, I haven't been able to trash talk very much and I have been receiving a TON of it. But this is what I have on the horizon:

My New England Patriots - Going to go undefeated
Yankees in 08
Oh and me and the boys did happen to dominate the girls this year in the New Years Eve Gauntlet...we are now 4-0 (that means we have won 4 years in a row. In your collective faces!!!)

More than my teams and trash talk, I love when people trash talk back to me that don't normally trash talk. That lets me know that they are comfortable with me and I think it's funny. It's funny because those that don't normally trash talk are the wives of my friends and they stumble over how to do it. I think it's cute and endearing.

Till next time folks...

No comments: