Thursday, April 24, 2008

Food, Food, and More Food!

I got this email from my wife, Holly, who got this email from Jim McGillicuty, which had a link of different pictures from Time Magazine of what other people (families) around the world are eating on a weeks groceries. Very telling of a lot of things. 
  1. Now I KNOW why americans are so fat in general
  2. Now I KNOW why italians live for so freakn long
  3. World hunger does indeed exist (duh)
  4. I wish my eating habits were broader. there is some good looking food in these pictures.
Check this out and let me know what you are thinking. Here is the link 
Peace out sucka foos...Oh and Go Lakers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really interesting! Thanks for the linkage, Mike.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I could get all that rice and vegetables for $5. I am living in the wrong country.
-Liz Holmes