Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer Time

Is almost here for all who go to CBU...can't wait. here is what's happening:
  1. going to see the osbornes and risingers
  2. going to like 8 million weddings this summer
  3. My brother is coming in June
  4. celebrating my first fathers day (I've always been a Big Papi though)
  5. I'm creating a nursing class for 3 different nursing groups during the summer...doing that for 12 weeks
  6. taking care of the wee one (pics on the way)
  7. working out like crazy, finally, school takes away my fun
  8. getting dark, not by choice...I know you hate me. I hate myself too ;)
  9. i'm going to work on my tshirt business. I don't know what it will look like which is why I'm working on it
  10. sleep, r & r
What are you going to be doing over the summer?

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

-argentina.
-hopefully working out in the
evenings. hopefully.
-taking photos.
-quitting my job.
-move to canada.
eh.

Annie said...

I'm SOOO looking forward to meeting Audrey in just a few weeks!! I love that our friendship just switched over to us all being parents now. Our get togethers will never be the same!!