Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thy Kingdom Come

So I was surfing the web, hanging out with my iMac, catching up since I have been gone visiting with family (more on that to come) and I came across an article in the google news portion of my igoogle page which then led me to Space.com. I have never been to space.com but I will go back. As I was looking at new pictures from the Hubble Telescope, space.com had a gallery that was dedicated to "When Galaxies Collide". I didn't know that galaxies had collisions, let alone with each other. But they do. 
Then I thought, as I was looking at the magnificence of God though the colliding galaxy pictures, what kind of beauty can we create when we collide heaven with earth. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven...what beauty, what spectacular wonder can we create when we allow the holy spirit to use us to bring heaven to earth. The Power of God meets The Faith & Work of His People. What kind of explosions will that look like if that happened on a daily basis?

No comments: