Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Fixings

- Since when did I come to love soccer so. If you don't like soccer then you must force yourself to sit down with the nuances of the sport. That's what I did and it works. I now LOVE soccer. It is a beautiful sport

- Going to the Yankee game tonight (Angels game). I'm actually nervous because I am going with The Point who are a bunch of Angels fans...and not that there is a rivalry between the Yankees and Angels (cause there isn't, it's between the Red Sox and Yanks) but I will be surrounded by people who I will hate for the time being, and, it doesn't help that the Yanks are not doing great this year...we must win

- I started my free trial of Netflix the other day. I signed up for the 1 DVD/unlimited for $7.95...that is a great deal. My movie cue is looking pretty full. I doubt I will get to 4 movies during this time trial. But now I have more movies to watch while I watch Audrey

No comments: