Sunday, August 10, 2008

Reminiscent

Now I normally don't do this, and I try not to talk about it too much but...I love reminiscing about The Overflow and the staff that was. Everything was a blessing from God from the well oiled machine it was, to my relationship I had with Trav and the freedom I had in leading the students in musical worship...what an amazing time in my life as a pastor/leader. I bring this up because E Lo found this wonderful clip of the 4 M's of camp: No Missing, No Moaning, No Messing, and No Meandering...this is The Overflow Staff at its top-tip creative shape...watch and enjoy my friends (say these last 5 words with the voice of the Dos XX guy that says "Stay thirsty my friends)

Click Here

3 comments:

Annie said...

So good to laugh! Such good times were had. We all had it so great and probably never truly realized it till now eh?

Anonymous said...

we miss you too. camp was amzing, all thouhg i'm sure it would've been about 10% more amazing had you been there. talk to stevie, and watch our grad news. it will change your life. [=

Anonymous said...

we miss you too. camp was amzing, all thouhg i'm sure it would've been about 10% more amazing had you been there. talk to stevie, and watch our grad news. it will change your life. [=