Thursday, September 4, 2008

Didn't Think I'd Learn From a Baby



That's right folks...Audrey has taught me something. Through trial by fire she has taught me something my own mother could never...the art of being organized. These last four months I have been Mr. Mom, and they have been some of the most rewarding 4 months of my life. It is the most amazing thing to not understand how Marriage works and it is just as amazing to witness something you have created, with a little miracle from God, grow up right before your eyes. Not to diminish all of the other life lessons I have learned about being a father (those post will come later), to me, leaning to be organized was something I knew I might need to work on, but I didn't think I would ever be good at it. Being that I was organizationally challenged, I had to learn to be organized in a hurry with a little crying child that wants food...NOW!!! Now it has seeped into my school life for the first time...which will seep into my nursing career which is where I need it the most...so i don't kill anyone!! I figure that might be important. You know...to be organized

Thanks Audrey!

No comments: