Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Fixings

- Why is Heros such an amazing show? I still hate Dr. Suresh...horrible actor and his character sucks! I seriously can't stand how over zealous of a doc the show has made him. I really think it's the over zealousness that makes the actor a bad actor. They actor for Dr. Suresh can't seem to be over-zealous without it feeling like stage acting...I get mad every time he comes on. I hope what he injected himself with kills him off the show!
- Audrey is doing just great now. Thanks for the prayers...if you weren't praying, then I will pray that God makes you a better christian...just kidding!
- On the flip side of health...I am having ridiculous headaches because my wisdom teeth are finally giving me issues. Called Doc Mohn and I am going to have surgery soon.
- I have ICU clinical rotations this semester at Kaiser...I'm going to love it.
- Last but never least...Sunday night I, along with millions of other people said good bye to an old friend. Yankee Stadium had it's last game. Yankees won 7-3. Being that Audrey was still a bit contagious with Roseola, we stayed home and I watch ESPN coverage of the day from 10am till around 9pm of nothing but Yankee history. What an amazing day!!! I can't wait to watch a game in the New Yankee Stadium. I will do that as soon as I own a house, then re-Fi on the house so I can buy 2 tickets in the nose bleeds...geezz have you seen the price tag on the tickets for this stadium. Who does George think he is...The Boss!!

No comments: