Thursday, May 28, 2009

Loma Linda Here I Come!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH...

AAAHHHHHHHH...

wow...I'm still pumped, and I got the call yesterday!! God is so good. Just when I think that I can't thank God enough for how He has guided me to this very moment, I keep thanking God for how He has guided me to this very moment. 4 years of being obedient and hoping that I have been hearing God's voice in all of this has been rewarded.

It isn't the job that makes it all worth it, it is just being rewarded for obedience that makes it all worth it. There are so many things in life that God calls us to be obedient towards, and listen, and do, and we might not ever see the results of being obedient. But this isn't one of those instances!!

I start in the second week in July and I have training that I have to pass. If I pass then after 90 days they promote me to a Nurse B/C II (whatever that means). I still need to pass my boards, which I know is kind of backwards; job first, boards second...but whatever I've got a job. Especially in this economy and the way hospitals have put hiring freezes nationwide...

so there you have it. Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!
I am so proud and happy for you!
Also I am secretly glad that the job isn't in Oregon. You can't move up there until we're ready to move up there with you. :)