Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blow Out of The Century

First off, I know...every parent thinks their kid had the blow out of the century and I would like to take the time and enter in my bid for the Blow Out Of The Century...Holy cow!!!

Ok, so Audrey's poop is like the consistency of Organic Creamy Peanut Butter. If you don't know what that is like here is a description. The oils in Jif and Skippy don't separate until like 2 years down the road but Organic Peanut Butter is constantly separated. You have to mix the peanut with the oils...that is what it looks like! Not only that but every once in a while we supplement her breast milk with formula so it looks a tad bit seedy...Seedy Organic Creamy Peanut Butter.

Well she just blew up her diaper and it flowed to the points of least resistance. Unbelievable, all I could do was laugh, because I was holding her and it just kept coming. And because I was holding her, I held her at arms distance. Which for me is pretty far away. What an experience!!! I can't wait till she is dating at age 25; I will have so much amo.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nothin' like talking about poop to truly know you've become a parent. Thanks for the peanut butter description. I've never heard that one before. Payton and Ellie were more like Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (which I think was named that for a reason...if you know what I mean).

rev rock said...

Dan@thestirring.org
Let's chat yo!