Friday, April 11, 2008

I have been redeemed!!!
















Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to tell you that Apple has cleansed me of the devil and has given me a purpose for reliving my computer life. I have an iMac. I purchased  the 24" 2.4 Ghz duo with 2Gb of memory iMac...MOVE...YOUR WELCOME. In reality, my PC laptop crapped out on me once and that is all it takes for me to make up my mind. HP said they fixed it but my computer has too many files on it to trust it with so I felt it time to make the ultimate switch. I talked to Uber Mac Geniuses, Ian and Jonny Ri, and they helped to baptize me in the river Apple. So all those out there with macs...let's iChat or something...Dan, I'm waiting!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABOUT TIME!

Anonymous said...

Another brother joins the Macommunity...now we just need to get Heather. Appleuia!

Lil Bro

portorikan said...

Welcome to the fold brother...

:)