Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a J E R K!!!

You have GOT to see this Olympic video. I could not believe this coach.

Ok let me set the stage for you; The American pole vaulter has only been pole vaulting for 4 years. She won the silver. The chances of her winning the gold were slim because she was going against the best pole vaulter of all time in Yelena Isinbayeva. Yelena has broken the 24 world records in pole vaulting throughout her career. Every time there was a record to break she would break it. This olympics was none different. So for the American, to win silver and only pole vaulting for 4 years is tremendous...now watch...this coach should have his junk cut off...YEAH I SAID IT!! Junk!

Click Here

3 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

What a complete tool.

She should have given him the bird with the world watching...

portorikan said...

I dunno... I mean, it was kinda a jerky thing to do there. I don't think he knew he was being recorded, maybe he did, I dunno, but I think he probably thought she could do a lot better than she did and is disappointed in that.

It could have been said better I'm sure, and it did seem like a back-handed compliment as well... not sure.

portorikan said...

Here's a link for those who have issues viewing outside of the states or just don't want to or can install silverlight on their computers.